Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Please support my attempt to win a trip to travel around the world to make an impact!

Dear Reader,

Thank you for taking a little of your precious time to stop by my little space in the vast, wide web.

I will be taking a really short hiatus to concentrate my online efforts on participating in a competition that will allow me to travel around the world for one year doing social and volunteer work, which has always been something close to my heart, as you might know if you know me personally. Even if I don't win the grand prize, 12 finalists will have the opportunity to represent their countries on a world stage and get short-term opportunities to travel and make a difference in communities worldwide.


So, if you could spare a little bit more of your time, I would really appreciate if you hope on over to My Big Year 2012, which I set up specially for this journey, to find out a little bit more about it, and to support me in my efforts to make it through to the next round! The Top 50 with the most active supporters will go through to the finals. I am currently ranked #46, and every little action of yours helps me not just stay in the Top 50, but pushes me a little further towards the top! :)

Many thanks and much much appreciation in advance,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment