Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vlog: Junk Open Mic @ The Bee, Jaya One!



Had the opportunity to perform at Junk's Open Mic session held at The Bee just yesterday night. Big thanks to Junk for the opportunity and @leviasher for the recommendation! :)

For those who couldn't be there, here's the video! Enjoy!

Also, a big thank you to Min for being my guitarist / backup vocals for the night! :)

Finally, thank you Thomas, Zim Sen, Gal (via Skype), Jer, Christina, and Elena for coming and supporting and cheering us on! :)

3 comments:

  1. hi, you singing good, i get to tracing you, thanks the hint of the sticker on your shirt. Hope that can sees your elegant demeanor at your next performance.

    LRT dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xian, gotta love the randomness of social media! :) Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you too IF I perform again haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, do send me a msg to my email or facebook @ >hululalade5forest@gmail.com<, I certainly will go to cheer for you.

    加油!!

    ReplyDelete