Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ready... again

When it comes to what I consider the most significant, important, or precious moments in life, I'm a terribly private person.

I always hesitate to share these moments out of my warped thinking and fear that if other people know about it, it will somehow dilute or jinx my happiness. Also, I'm a terribly shy person when it comes to telling people about important events in life - I almost feel as if I don't deserve the attention.

But sometimes things are so good you can't help but spill the juice, right? To keep it to yourself would be impossible. I'm still finding the words to tell the stories of the past few months - but some people have beat me to it and summed up what I've been going through in beautiful lyrics and music.

I've been looping these two songs over and over again, because in this season in life, they mean so much to me.



I'm ready to feel now
No longer am I afraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
Without the fear of how it might end
I guess I'm ready to love again

No comments:

Post a Comment