Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Style has a name, and it's Kristina Bazan

Meet today's Audrey Hepburn: Kristina Bazan, 17 years old, so classy she will make you weep.

I'm not really fussed about fashion. For a blogoholic, I don't read any fashion blogs. Until I stumbled across Kayture.

Fashion-conscious or not, this blog will surely appeal to anyone with an appreciation for simplicity, elegance, and the lost art of subtlety.

Kristina Bazan is my new style inspiration for several reasons:

1. She's a model who's not industry-standard stick-thin. Healthiness is in.

2. She's attention-grabbing, not in a look-how-much-skin I'm showing way, but in an do-girls-these-classy-still-exist-these-days way.

3. She is a real person! A very personal, non-airbrushed side to her is revealed in her blog posts.





It's nice to know no matter how rare it may get, classiness never goes out of style.

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Do you happen to know of a guy equivalent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say her boyfriend, James Vyn, but he's a bit too stylish for my taste haha. http://lookbook.nu/jamesvyn Then again, guys who dress up all the time don't exactly catch my attention, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. Which, ironically, makes you exactly the right person to ask. Haha. I think he's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I get what you mean... I think... :P

    ReplyDelete