Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Life together

Some rights reserved by ROSS HONG KONG

Today, I am thankful for the ones who care enough to ask us the hard questions.

Who ask, 'What if...?' and 'Why not...?' when you're frustrated and tired and just plain joyless.

The ones who help you see beyond the confusion of today and remember the tomorrow that you've been working towards. The ones who cut through the clutter of your niggling worries and self-doubt and remind you of how far you've come. The ones who remind you to give yourself permission to just rest, or to just be.

There used to be a time when I got tired of being around people and wondered if I could ever learn to trust people and let people in again. I'm so glad I did, because nothing else I've done in my life has been more worth it than learning to love all over again and learning to live in community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment